English Language Challenges
I would have liked to dedicate more time to learn English, but this semester I had to take many branches
to graduate in time. The English teacher really is dedicated to us learning, but I feel that the method in the
university is a little outdated. Personally, I would like English to be specific to the area of study,
for example, within anthropology there are technical words that do not have a translation as such.
I think that the way we are taught English does not really help us to speak it, but it is like a bouquet not so
important anymore.
The use of blogs does not seem so effective, many students only use the google translator jajjaja!
And that's why there is not a very effective learning. For my future studies, I need an English certification,
so when I leave the university I intend to take a course. To at least manage a more conversational English,
that allows me to understand myself well in another country. In general I am not ashamed to speak in
public, but I do not like to sound like the gringos when they try to speak Spanish jajajaj
In one of my trips I met a Korean-American girl, who was learning Spanish ... it was really hard to
understand, but at least we tried in English and Spanish hahaha; another of the contexts in which I use
English is in all my classes.Unfortunately all the scientific literature is in the language of the empire,
this has led me over the years to understand the texts more easily. Although it is difficult to understand
texts that are not of the same themes, in those cases I need to use a translator. If I have time I read it in
English and I look for the sentences that I do not understand, but most of the time the academic load
makes me use a translator from the beginning….
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario