Postgraduate studies
Actually, I have many ideas on what to study once I
leave my undergraduate program. I am currently studying physical anthropology,
but I would like to devote myself to archeology and later, specifically to
bio-archeology. This is why I have to find out exactly how to continue my
studies and where.
But I have some options of countries that interest me
to study, like England or France, but I have also thought of some of South
America, like Peru or Colombia. A good option is also Chile, but it must be at
the university of Tarapacá that is the only one that imparts this type of
teaching. I only hope that there are scholarships at that time to apply to them
and it will not be so expensive for me to go to study in another country.
I would do it in a part-time manner, but with a large
face-to-face part. However, I do not mind the idea of going to live in another
place for a while to continue my studies and thus be able to rest from
Santiago.
I just hope things go well so I can leave at some
point, but I do not get stressed out. There is still time for that moment to
come. I feel that I know a lot about my subject, so I have enough faith that I
will do well.



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario