My future Job
I would like working in a seasonal work. Like a
fondecyt project, with weeks of land and weeks of analysis in labs. I'm not a
big fan of the city, the most of time i feel like a prisioner of the rutine,
for the same i prefer have a outdoors work. I love the north, either the
chilean or places like Perú, Ecuador, Colombia.
I will be happy if the salary it reaches me for eat
and tavel. Just kidding, I love the economic stability and my comforts!
I study bioanthropology, but really don't like it. I
pretend make another mention, archaeology. Archaeology makes me feel so happy,
i love the earth in mi body when I'm going to dig.
I feel like a Indiana Jones jajajaja, just kidding.
But that's make me feel so excited, discover things that have thousands of
years in this sites and were occupied for a past society. I pretend be a
bioarchaeologist, I am ready to graduate in physical anthropology and continue
my studies in archaeology.
In a future i pretend cotinue with a magister or phd,
that depends on the money or the scholarships I get.
Another option it's working like teacher in the
university, but it's really difficult. I worked like assistant in many
subjects, like biology, archaology, philosophy, histology, etc. And I really
like teaching things, more if they are topics of my interest. I hope make real
something of this projects !



Comentarios
Publicar un comentario