My social media
Really I don’t have a favourite social media platform,
but I need to recognize my addiction to them. I usually use Facebook and
Instagram every second, hour and day of my life. My cell phone plan has many GB
so my internet never ends and this it’s a real problem!
Despite using them a lot, I have a critical opinion about
them. I generally manage my young sister social networks, because she doesn’t
understand that publishing for example where is she can be dangerous. At their
school they had many problems with social media, some strangers called some
parents saying that their children were kidnapped; everything to ask for a
rescue. I prefer be a witch with her, but I do that to protect it.
On the other hand, I use facebook to talk with people
who live in other country and I have know traveling. Usually I talk with a colombian
friend called Selene, she travel with her boyfriend Camilo and their coming
soon to Chile. We talk about have a meet, and we going to for "unas
polas"; they call the beer in that
way
For another hand, I have a couple friends from Puerto
rico, their names are adalis and melvin. They always answer my instagram
histories, and invited me to visit the island. I'm anxious for visit them and
meet a lot of places from their natal Puerto rico.
Basically, this is my relation with social medias.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario